1. A. I’m fine. B. How do you do? C. Nice to meet you, too.
2. A. It was great. B. That’s easy. C. Not at all.
3. A. Me neither B. So have I. C. I have, too.[来源:学_科_网]
4. A. Well done. B. Good idea. C. See you.
5. A. It’s my pleasure. B. I hope so. C. Thank you.
6. What does the woman need?
7. What is Tom going to do during the holiday?
8. What does Jenny look like now?
A. Tall and thin. B. Short and thin. C. Heavy and tall.[来源:Z*xx*k.Com]
9. Whose T-shirt is this?
A. Bob’s B. Mary’s C. Mike’s.
10. Where are they probably talking?
A. At the bus station. B. At the train station C. At the airport
11. What’s wrong with Helen?
A. She has a toothache. B. She has a stomachache. C. She feels weak.[来源:Zxxk.Com]
12. How long has Helen been in this city?
A. For four weeks. B. For two weeks. C. For one week.
13. What’s the weather like in this city?
A. It is usually fine. B. It rains all the year. C. It changes often.
14. What do many newcomers hate of this city?
A. The people B. The weather C. The food
15. What does Bruce advise Helen to do?
A. To call friends often B. To buy comfortable clothes. C. To learn about the weather report.
16. When is the World Milk Day?
A. On June 1st B. On June 21st C. On July 1st.
17. Who first started the World Milk Day?
A. Germans. B. Russians. C. Americans.
18. What is milk called in the passage?
A. The best gifts. B. the best drink. C. The best medicine.
19. How much milk should people drink every day according to scientists?
A. One cup. B. Two cups. C. Three cups.
20. What can’t people eat with milk?
A. Hamburgers or tomatoes. B. Apples or carrots. C. Chocolate or oranges.
21. –Linda, have you heard ______ song Little Apple?
--Is it the one Chopsticks Brothers sang last year? Maybe it’s _____most popular song in 2014.
A, a; the B. the; the C. a; an D. the; a
22. –I think dragons are the _____ of China. Do you think so?
--I agree with you.
A. symbol B. situation C. promise D. shape
23.–David, is that _____ English teacher?
--Yes, he is ___. He is very caring.
A. yours; ours B. your; our C. yours; our D. your; ours
24. –Do you like Zhang Bichen’s song?
--Yes. She is the winner of The Voice of China Ⅲ. I can’t think of anyone with a ____ voice.
A. best B. better C. worse D. worst
25. Teenagers should be encouraged to go _____ and be close to nature.
A. inside B. back C. outside D. off
26. Your parents love you very much _____ they seldom say, “I love you.”
A. unless B. or C. so D. although
27. –I still want to drink something. May I have _____ cup of juice?
--Certainly. Here you are.
A. other B. more C. another D. else
28. Mom is making dinner. It ____ so nice!
A. smells. B. tastes C. feels D. sounds
29. My mother says my friend is similar _____ me, but I think she is different ____ me.
A. as; from B. to; from C. to; to D. as; to
30.–Look! The man at the gate ____ be our headmaster. He is always standing there every morning.
-- No, it _____ be him. He is holding a meeting in the office now.
A. must; can’t B. must; mustn’t C. can’t; can’t D. can’t; mustnit
31. Susan _____ her friend’s invitation because of an important meeting.
A. took down B. put down C. turned down D. wrote down
32. Two ____ students ____ to the opening ceremony last Friday.
A. hundreds; were invited B. hundred; were invited C. hundreds of ; invited D. hundred of; invited
33. –Look at the sign! It says “No Smoking”.
--Oh, sorry. I ____it.
A. don’t see B. haven’t seen C. wasn’t seen D. didn’t see
34.–I’m going to buy a car. Any advice, Charlie?
-- Well, it depends on ______. If money isn’t a problem, you can buy a BMW.
A. when will you buy one B. what color do you like
C. how much you can afford D. where you are driving
35. –Thank you for supporting the volunteer project.
--_______! Many hands make light work.
A. My pleasure B. All right C. Never mind D. That’s right.[来源:学科网]
Many kids want to help keep the environment clean but don’t know where to start. 36 , even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. Here is how:[来源:Z*xx*k.Com]
Don’t litter. Litter can 37 our water and that could do harm to us and to wildlife.
Recycle bottles, paper and plastic. This is a good 38 to develop and can really make a difference.
39 turn off lights and electronic devices（设备）when they are not being used.
Use your 40 or walk to nearby locations rather than riding in a car. Encourage your friends and family to 41 the same.
Don’t throw your old clothes or toys away. Give 42 to a local charity（慈善组织）or a friend that may need them.
43 wasting plastic bags by bringing your own reusable cloth bags to stores.
If you see litter, 44 .
By following these tips and using them in your everyday life, you will make the world a 45 place. It’s never too late to start, and what better time is there than right now?
36. A. At first B. In the end C. In fact D. As a result
37. A. pollute B. use C. clean D. waste
38. A. interest B. plan C. skill D. habit
39. A. Still B. Even C. Always D. Never
40. A. train B. plane C. car D. bike
41. A. do B. look C. say D. wear
42. A. it B. them C. this D. that
43. A. Keep B. Try C. Enjoy D. Avoid
44.A. look it up B. pick it up C. put it up D. fix it up
45. A. bigger B. greener C. more peaceful D. more modern
Sixteen years ago, a boy gave me an important gift. It was a smile.
I t was the early autumn of my first year at a middle school, and my old school was far away. As a result, no one knew who I was. I was very lonely, and afraid to make friends with anyone.
Every time I heard the other students talking and laughing, I felt my heart break. I couldn't talk with anyone about my problems.
Then one day, my classmates were talking happily with their friends, but I was sitting at my desk unhappily as usual. At that moment, a boy entered the classroom. I didn't know who he was. He passed me and then turned back. He looked at me, with a smile.
Suddenly, I felt the touch of something bright and friendly. It made me feel happy and warm. That smile changed my life. I started to talk with other students and made friends. Day by day, I became closer to everyone in my class. The boy with the lucky smile has become my best friend now.
One day I asked him why he had smiled, but he couldn't remember doing so!
It doesn't matter because all the dark days have gone. I believe that the world is what you think it is. If you think it is lonely, you might always be alone. So smile at the world and it will smile back.
46. When did the writer get the gift?
A. At the age of 16. B. After making friends with the boy.
C. In the first year at a middle school. D. After becoming closer to everyone in her class.
47. Why was the smile an important gift? [来源:学#科#网Z#X#X#K]
A. Because the writer's old school was far away.
B. Because the writer didn't know who the boy was.
C. Because the smile didn't mean anything to the boy.
D. Because the writer felt lonely and had no friends and it made her feel happy and warm.
48. Why didn’t the writer talk to anyone in her new school about her problems?
A. Because she was always unhappy B. Because she didn’t know anyone at the time
C. Because she was in the first year at the junior high school
D Because she didn’t want her parents to worry about her.
49. How did the smile change her life?
A. She started to make friends. B. She became the best friend of the boy
C. Her parents didn’t worry about her any more. D. She realized that she was lonely.
50. Where does she now think her feeling of unhappiness came from?
A. From her old school. B. From her parents. C. From herself. D. From her classmate at the new school.
This was a very busy week. This Friday was Mother’s Day, and there were lots of activities at school this week.
Johnson, our new music teacher, taught us “Mother”, a beautiful song about our love for mothers. And Miss Alice told us the story of Mother’s Day. The idea of a day for mothers was first given by Miss Anna of Philadelphia（费城）. As a result of her hard work, the celebration of the first American Mother’s Day was held in Philadelphia on May 10, 1908. Soon the holiday became popular all over the country and around the world.
We practiced “Mother” today. We prepared some songs and games to show our love to our mothers. This was going to be a special present for our parents on Friday.
It took us two hours to decorate（装饰）our classroom for PAT DAY. I was tired. Mom was also nervous. It would be the first time for her to meet our teachers. She had always been nervous about talking to teachers since she was a child. That’s funny!
There were many activities at school. One of them was PAT DAY. Mom and Dad both came to the school. I was a little nervous. What had our teachers told them?
51. Who first gave the idea of a day for mothers?
A. Johnson B. Miss Alice C. Miss Anna D. Allen.
52. What did the class do on Wednesday?
A. Decorated the classroom B. Sang their thanks to their parents.[来源:学科网]
C. Bought presents for their parents. D. Practiced activities for Mother’s Day.
53. Why did Allen’s mother feel nervous?
A. Allen did not do well at school B. She was afraid of talking to teachers.
C. Allen’s father was going to the school, too. D. She had to sing a song in front of the class.
54. The above passage is taken from a _____.
A. newspaper B. diary C. test paper D. notebook
55. What does “PAT DAY” mean?
A. The day for students to make tests. B. The day for teachers to practice teaching[来源:学&科&网Z&X&X&K]
C. The day for parents to meet teachers at school D. The day for students to sing songs.
Everyone gets angry. Many things may make you angry. Maybe your teacher game you too much homework. Or maybe a friend borrowed your favorite video game and then broke it. You may get angry when something doesn’t go your way. Maybe you get mad at yourself when your team loses an important game. Or maybe you become a road rager（路怒族） when a driver accidentally cuts in front of you. That makes you angry!
You need to know what to do with your anger. Here are some things you can do when you feel angry:
Talk to a friend you can trust.
Count to 10.
Get or give a hug.
Take some exercise.
Draw a picture of your anger.
Play a video game.
Run around the outside of the house five times as fast as you can.
Sing along with the CD player.
Pull weeds in the garden.
Think good thoughts (maybe about a fun vacation or your favorite sport.)
Take a bike ride, go skating, play basketball – do something active!
Never getting angry is impossible. But when you’re angry, you can do something and it can make things better or worse. Don’t let anger be the boss of you. Take charge of it!
56. In the passage, the writer gives us _____ pieces of advice.
A. ten B. eleven C. twelve D. thirteen
57. The underlined part “when something doesn’t go your way” probably means ______.
A. when you get lost B. when you are on a wrong way
C. when you meet with something difficult D. when things don’t go as you imagine
58. If you run around the outside of your house five times, and your house is a circle of 260 meters, so you’ll run _______.
A. 1,300 meters B. 1,300 kilometers C. 1,360 meters D. 1,360 kilometers
59. As for doing with anger, which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?
A. Talk to a friend you believe. B. Get a hug. [来源:Z.xx.k.Com]
C. Pull weeds in the garden D. Have a fight with a friend
60The passage is mainly about ______.
A. how to deal with your anger B. letting anger be the boss of you
C. drinking more water when you’re angry D. doing something active when you’re angry
A short Chinese man is one of the biggest men in the world right now. He is Jack Ma (Ma Yun), the Chairman（董事局主席）of Alibaba Group. On Sept. 19,2014, Alibaba went public（上市）and raised $25 billion（十亿）. Ma, a former English teacher, has become the richest man in China.
Born in 1964 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, Ma grew up as a happy kid. When he was a teenager, he wanted to learn English. Every morning, he got up at 5a.m, rode his bike for 40 minutes to a hotel near the West Lake and talked with foreign tourists in English. He did it for nine years, rain or shine.
The experience made him an excellent English speaker and also opened his eyes to the outside world. In 1994, Ma Yun heard about the Internet. And on a 1995 trip to the US, Ma was shown the Internet for the first time. He searched the word “beer” on Yahoo, and found that there was nothing there about China. Seeing the chance, Ma returned to China and set up a website called China Pages without even knowing much about computers.
Four years later, Ma, his wife and his friends set up Alibaba in Hangzhou. He believed in the Internet business potential（潜力）when few other Chinese did, 15 years later, Alibaba has developed into the world’s largest e-commerce company（电子商务公司），owning popular shopping websites like Taobao and Tmall.
61. The underlined word “it” in the second paragraph refers to（指的是）______.
A. riding a bike B. teaching English C. playing on computers. D practicing English with foreigners
62. In 1995, Ma Yun was shown ____ for the first time in the US.
A. beer on Yahoo B. the Internet C. Chinese Pages D. e-commerce
63. Alibaba was set up in the year ___________.
A. 1994 B. 1995 C. 1999 D. 2004
64. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. The experience that he talked with foreign tourists in English made Ma Yun an excellent English speaker.
B. Alibaba is set up in 1964
C. Ma Yun used to be a Chinese teacher.
D. Ma Yun went to the US in 2014 for the first time.
65.What is the passage mainly about?
A. Something about Ma Yun B. The history of Alibaba Group
C. How Ma Yun learned English. D. The development of e-commerce in China
66. I haven’t heard from him since last _______（一月）.
67. I want to visit ______（自然的）sights this summer holiday.
68. More than fifty countries have ______（加入）the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank so far.
69. It is a good habit to brush your teeth at least ______（两次）a day.
70. The little child is too young, but he _____（穿衣）himself every day.
71. In most countries, people usually eat _______（传统的）food on special holidays.
72. From the show Running Man, we can learn the ________（重要性）of team spirits.
73. He is the tallest one _______（在……当中）the boys.
74. It’s impossible to _______（分离）Diaoyu Island from China.
75. Gas is now _____（普遍地）used for cooking and heating.
I recently heard a story about a famous scientist. Because of his great achievements, he was thought to be more creative than the common person. When he (76)_________(ask) why he was able to do this, he gave the answer. It all came from an experience with his mother when he was about three years old. “I(77)_______(try) to get a bottle of milk from the fridge when I lost the bottle and it fell, spilling（溢出）the milk all over the floor—a sea of milk! I was frightened and I didn’t know what to do!” he said.
His mother heard the noise and got into the kitchen. “I(78)_____(consider) how to explain all this to you, mom.” he said. Instead of (79)______(punish) him, she said, “Robert, what a great mess you have made! I (80)___ (not see) such a huge sea of milk before! Well, since the milk has already been spilled, would you like (81)____ (play) in the milk for a while? We (82) ______(clean) it up after that.” Then, he did so. After a few minutes, his mother said, “You know, Robert, whenever you (83) ______(make) a mess like this, finally you have to clean it up.” He used a sponge （海绵）and together they cleaned up the spilled milk.
His mother then said, “You know, we (84) _____(fail) in how to successfully carry a big milk bottle with two tiny hands just now. Let’s go out in the yard and fill the bottle with water to see if you (85)_______(discover) a way to carry it.” Then the little boy learned that if he grasped(抓紧) the bottle at the top with both hands, he could carry it without dropping it.
What a wonderful lesson!
86. She is of medium build and has long blonde hair.
87. You should be thankful to all the people who have helped you.
88.人人天生具有学习的能力。(be born with)
90.据说在许多西方国家13是个不吉利的数字。(It is said that…)
S ydney（悉尼）is in the east of Australia. (91) _______ It’s famous for its Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge. The weather is warm. The temperature is about 12 degrees in winter. And it is about 35 degrees in summer. It has beautiful beaches and many parks.
(92)_____ You can see many visitors in the park from different countries. It’s quite a popular park. The only way to see this park is by going “bush（荒野小路）”. Then you could find some nice gravel（砂砾）roads. (93) _____ Of course you will need to travel with food and water. To see a small part of the mountains, you need some days, because there are many roads to get to the Blue Mountains.
Sydney has many beautiful beaches. (94)______ They are Bondi and Manly. Bondi has a nice street with many shops and restaurants. Parking is not hard in the place. Manly is a great beach to go to. If you want to go there, you can take a boat. It’s a cheap and great way to see the Sydney harbor. (95)____ __If you are going to visit Sydney, I hope you will enjoy it.
A. The roads can take you to the Blue Mountains.
B. It is a lively city.
C. Two of them are quite famous.
D. It will take you about 30 minutes.
E. In the west of Sydney, there is a big park called the Blue Mountains.
参考词汇：face to face, communicate with, get on well with
The Internet is becoming more and more popular. It brings us a lot of fun and convenience, but it also causes some new problems.__________________________________________________________________________